Thursday, January 8, 2009
Fifteen Minutes Into Three
So, I was chilling with Wyatt and got out the video camera. It stayed focused on him for almost fifteen minutes. I had so much fun watching his faces that I edited it down to three minutes and made a video. I can't believe that I have become one of "those moms." You know the moms I am talking about...the moms who think their child is the CUTEST CHILD in the whole entire world. Gosh darn-it. Tell me when you get sick of hearing it from me! (Oh and I know it says five minutes...but I just didn't cut the song down.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Simply....adorable! I just loved watching Wyatt's little mini-smiles. Oh, just you wait until he really starts smiling....the video camera will be out ALL.OF.THE.TIME (that is, if it isn't already). And what long fingers....
PS. There is nothing wrong with being THAT mom....truthfully, we ALL are. ;-) Just ask me about Josiah and Laney.....LOL!
PPS. I'm loving that you've figured out how to load pics and video on your blog!
Oh my gosh! He is so adorable and those eyes and smile. I did notice that someone (no names mentioned ) was having fun trying to keep him awake. Too funny and so sweet. Matt looked like he was enjoying himself, too.
I'm so glad that you're having so much fun with Wyatt. An earlier pic looked like he was doing "The Eensy Weensy Spider" with those long fingers. Way to go Jenny, teaching him rhymes and songs already. Maybe we have a budding pianist??
Love you,
Becky
Hey Jenny! You did a great job on the video....I'm still waiting for Aaron to show me how to do the videos. I almost cried while I was watching it!....I guess I'm still a little hormonal, or maybe he's JUST THAT CUTE!!! I wish we lived near one another and could hang out and share baby stories! I would love to hear all about him anytime you feel like calling. If you think of it, you should post some pics of your house..the inside, so we can see what it looks like. Love ya! Keep up the good posting :)
Jenny,
Congratulations!! Wyatt is so adorable! Pointing and smiling already? From a teacher's stand point, I think he's gifted. :) I know you will cherish every moment with him. As for sleeping through the night, mine didn't until I quit nursing. Tiring, but nothing like it...enjoy the time together. It truly does go so fast.
Love and miss you,
Lisa V.
Just toooooooo cute!!! What else is there to say. Just keep watching him & enjoying every minute. And yes, We'll let you be that mom for as long as you like.
Keep the pics/videos coming
Love to all!
He is beautiful, Jenny! Just like you! I am with Lisa. He is definitely gifted. No doubt about it.
As for sleeping....Olivia slept through the night on the first night home. Mark didn't until he was 9 months old. Ugh.... One thing is for sure....they are sure worth it all!
Congrats to you both!
Amy Raines
YOU ARE THAT MOM, and isn't it great?!!?!? :-) I think so. I want to be that mom. AND I simply love the song! oh, and the stretching and the yawning...don't you just want to eat him up?!
And you are very talented to figure out how to do all of that and (extra points here...) have a newborn.
Anna
It is NOT bad at all to be that mom, I know I am too...look at my blog, pictures of Reiley over and over again! I am soo glad that you ARE that mom and love all the time that you are spending with the little one. Reiley is already 15 lbs, it is truly crazy how quickly they grow and change...you don't want to miss it!
Are you going back to work this year?!
OH MY GOODNESS! This is life at it's sweetest right now. I remember being home with my first and video-taping her for hours trying to capture her smile on film. Now she is learning how to drive and my heart stays in my throat when she is at the wheel!
What a dear boy you have. There is nothing like a baby's smile as he drifts off to sleep. His facial expressions are so much fun to watch!!!! (Once you have kids, you never mind watching anyone else's baby videos because it takes you back to when your children were that little...)
Thank you for "sharing well with others"! Wish I could get my hands on him!
XXOO,
Nicole
Jenny...we stood around the computer this afternoon watching Wyatt's precious faces. You may be "that mom" but he really is THAT cute too. His smirks are my absolute favorite...with those droopy, sleepy eyes. I had tears in my eyes watching him last night and had to check around at school to make sure that was normal. I was assured that it was. Thanks for posting so we can feel like a part of his precious little life! Miss you.
Amy Carpenter
Post a Comment