Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Favorite Sounds

Wyatt is finding his voice! It is so fun, but next to impossible to catch on camera. I tried my best to capture his sweet voice to edit for the blog, but he is a bit camera shy! Here are a few though...I apologize for how obnoxious I sound, Wyatt must be annoyed of my voice, I know I was when editing this!:) And the poor kid is going to get a big head from the amount of times I remind him he is the cutest! haha...love you guys
!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute! I need to figure out how to get vidoes on the computer, is it hard?

Jason and Aubrie Spangler said...

Jenny this is so so precious. I love to see that you've posted something new because I know I'll get to see your little man and how he has grown and changed. We can't wait to up there to see you guys! If you ever want to come down here to go to your old school, visit your old B'burg friends,show everyone here your angel child, my door is always open! We have a guest room with your name on it!

Sonya and Aaron said...

Hey Jenny! I LOVE Wyatt's conversation with you! Thanks so much for sharing it. So how's motherhood going? I wish we could hang out with our little cuties. Braelyn has started blowing bubbles a lot. We gave her cereal for the first time tonight! She did well. It didn't seem as "life changing" as everyone makes it out to be. Maybe bc we have been planning on starting it for like a month and are just now getting around to it. :) Anyway, Wyatt IS SO CUTE! So keep telling him. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

How could anyone argue with you when you tell Wyatt he's the cutest. I totally agree with you. It was so neat to hear his voice and yours as well. He is absolutely adorable. Keep the pics and videos coming. We all love them.

Sara said...

Oh, he is so precious! I love it! He definitely is the cutest!