Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Maggie and Wy

Wyatt loves Maggie and Maggie loves Wyatt (most of the time). I think Wyatt's desire to play last night was a one sided kinda thing. I love how Wyatt adores Maggie and Maggie normally wags her tail whenever Wyatt cuddles. It is a blessing that they are buds:). Although this video shows a little less than "buds." Goodness. My house is a mess! OH and Wyatt is WALKING!! everywhere. So much fun. so scary.



3 comments:

Sara said...

Wyatt's walking??? Wow! I'm so amazed. It doesn't hardly seem possible! I couldn't see the video - am I missing it?? Hope to see it soon.

Sara said...

OH, my goodness! He's doing so great! I love it, Jenny. He looks so perfect. Still wish I could just scoop him up! ;) Miss you guys.

Jason and Aubrie Spangler said...

I just love this child! He is so precious and fun! And Maggie is cracking me up, she's just not quiet in the mood. :) Your house looks great by the way. Your decorating is so cute!