Thursday, February 11, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

The kid is trouble. Curious as curious can be, but trouble!! Every moment Wyatt is up to something, he is a very busy little kid. He loves to play in water: tiolet water or Maggie's water- given the opportunity, he is in it. Wyatt loves to feed Maggos, handfuls of food are grabbed and thrown on the floor at Maggie's feet. He is climbing everything, shelves, couches, the stairs, the tables, the ottoman. Cabinets have been locked down, but the drawers have yet to be and every moment I turn around to pick something up, a million more messes are made. My life revolves around running after this munchkin and constantly putting away pans, toys, books, vds, diapers, office supplies, tupperware, etc. As annoying as it can be, I am normally laughing at the ridiculous speed this kid can get into trouble and loving every moment of it. He is an absolute blast. Love you wyguy.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. What a little stinker! I'm sure it's tough to get upset when he looks up at you with that sweet little face though :) He is adorable guys! I cannot wait to meet him.
Kim Tausch

Jessi said...

Ha! LOVE it!!!! Welcome to the world of boys! :-)

Tradd & Colleen Rodenberg said...

Can't wait to see this little busy body in 24 hours! Finn is so excited to meet him!!

Fun Boss - Sara Worley said...

He's so cute...love it! I'm glad to see he's all BOY!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Jenny, he looks just like you, but seems like he has Matt's expressions. How adorable is he?

~Elizabeth