Monday, December 22, 2008
The Little Man
Ok, so I have debated on really whether or not to post these. One, because I am huge, how come no one knocked the food out of my hand and said "Jenny, stop eating" and two...the pictures do not do the boy justice. He is so beautiful and not so photogenic, hopefully we will get a good pic soon. But Matt, look at the man, he is absolutely smitten. Just so filled with fatherhood joy! Goodness, I love my boys:)!! Thanks for all your posts! We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family in our lives.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Just PRECIOUS! And you look beautiful, momma! Can't wait to see more pics (Wyatt sure looks to be quite the handsome little man--BTW, LOVE the name, it's so much better than Julio). LOL!
Merry Christmas!
He is beautiful and I love the name. Enjoy your first Christmas as a family =)Keep posting and keep us updated!!!
Wyatt is such a darling little newborn, we're so happy for you two. Is he going to debut in any family nativity scene reenactments? Just kidding, I sure wish I was there to hold and dote on the little man. Have a Merry Christmas, let Rene know the cookies turned out awesome and we THANK her unconditionally for sharing.
Wow! What a Christmas present! Congratulations! He is just gorgeous! We love you and know how lucky this little man is already. Cool name even though we were holding out for a Jake or an Ethan! I didn't know Matt could smile that BIG!!!
Merry Christmas!
Stephanie, Jake and Ethan Boush
Oh Jenny,
Wyatt is just too cute. Not photogenic?? I think he looks like he's been posing for pictures while waiting to meet you. He probably knew what a picture hound you are. I can see the love in your and Matt's eyes in the pics. You look beautiful, as usual. I'm so happy for you-what a wonderful Christmas present and you didn't have to put him in a basket!! Hope you'll be home soon, if you're not already. Merry Christmas,
Becky
YAY!!! I am so thrilled that you have been blessed with the safe arrival of your precious son who is perfectly photogenic! You better not sensor too many pictures here...we have to "watch" him grow up and how I look forward to hearing all about your grand entrance into parenthood :-) You and Matt both look terribly smitten and you are a GORGEOUS woman whom God has blessed mightily! Keep posting, don't be shy and we will continue to adore sweet Wyatt with you and pray for you all.
Anna
praying for you all today! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.
Jenny & Matt,
Congratulations! My middle daughter, Natalie, was born on December 21 - in the future, if you need ideas for how to throw a birthday party so close to Christmas, call me! It can be done!
It is just surreal, isn't it? That gas bubble really was a baby! There is nothing better than a new baby at Christmas ~ Happy New Year!
He is perfect...I'm not surprised :) I hope you are all enjoying your time together at home and had a very Merry Christmas. (How could you not with such a precious gift??) What wonderful pictures already! He is a looker. :) 2009 will be such a magical year for you the Mitchell's! Congratulations again! Love from VA!
I can never figure out how to sign my name on here...that last post was from me, your non-blogging, no google-account friend, Amy Carpenter :)
Post a Comment