Monday, February 2, 2009

A little bit of this, A little bit of that








Here are just a few random happenings here in the Mitchell Household... a picture of Wyatt with his Uncle Bob and Aunt Les, a pic with his cousin- Nathan, a pic with Grandma and Mags, a pic on Matts bday, and a couple just hanging out being Wyatt:). 
We have learned that Wy loves looking at the fan, loves his mobiles and playmat, loves looking at our black mirrors on the wall, can take a bottle, and hates to be tickled. HATES IT! He has become so much more alert and will spend minutes just looking at your face! My favorite has become his smiles which are becoming a little more common and each one continues to melt my heart! He is our little stud! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
I was starting to get a little concerned when the pictures stopped appearing. Glad to see that you're back at it again. Wyatt looks so sweet and my how he is growing. When do you go back to work? Love and miss you,
Becky

Jessi said...

I can't believe how big Wyatt's getting! I love the pic of him tummy-down on his boppy (can't decide who he looks like more). Not sure what it is about fans, but my babies loved them, too. And smiles sure are the best, huh?

I enjoyed the update...looking forward to the next one. Hope you're doing well.

Elizabeth said...

He is getting soo big, isn't it crazy how quickly they grow. Before you know it he is going to be crawling and walking..ahhh that thought scares me with Reiley. I am not ready for that! I am soo glad that you are loving/enjoying your time being a mom. Isn't it the BEST!?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hiii Baby Wyatt! Jenny - I didn't know he could get any cuter but he did! He is such a little man. Keep those pictures coming. I am dying to get my hands on that dude. Love and miss you. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Just TOOOOOOOO cute! All of you! Wyatt is growing and changing. Isn't it great? This is such a wonderful time of baby-ness!! Keep those pics coming. We love to see them. Miss you lots!

Sue O