



Ok

Here are pictures of the downstairs of Matt and I's house. It isn't really too exciting, just one big room that has the living room, dining room, and kitchen. We really liked the openness of the floorplan. It isn't big, but just what we need! I will post pictures of the upstairs, once I have actually cleaned it! ha! I am not posting pictures of the way we actually live:)!
And Of course I have to post one of our little man:)
9 comments:
Are you sure you didn't copy/paste those pictures from an online catalog somewhere?! Your house looks so lovely and comfortable- thanks for taking the pains of getting it picture-ready for all of us to take a gander. My brother Wayne matched today to go to Las Vegas for opthalmology! We're pretty excited. Thanks for the extra picture of Wyatt there at the end, so tell me, is he as bald as my babies (too bad no bows for compensation)? He's so beautiful.
It looks great! The curtains really made a diffrence and I love the shelving above the tv. You are such a great decorator, you have to come help me!! And of course, I love seeing Wyatt. Keep the pictures coming!
difference that is
Jenny,
Thanks for inviting us all into your beautiful home. It looks so "you"! I love the one big room idea-lots of space to move around in. Just wait until Wyatt becomes mobile, he'll be everywhere and into everything. The more I look at his latest picture, the more Wyatt looks like you. He really is adorable, just like his mom.
Love you bunches.
I love it and I really like all the furniture. Did you do it all by yourself?
I hope you are enjoying your time as a mom, isn't it great?!
Your home is beautiful (and just like Krista said, so catalog-esque)! Can't wait to see what your upstairs looks like. ;-)
And we LOVE seeing pics of your little man...keep 'em coming.
AWESOME!! It's just like a magazine!
Jenny, your home is gorgeous! And of course, the little one is adorable, too. ;)
I love it Jenny! It looks just the way I thought it would, you are so good at that! Keep those Wyatt pics coming. :) Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment